We are glad that you are interested.
LinksKorner has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
What Topics Do We Accept?
We want actionable tips. We want something our readers can implement right away after reading the post. So we encourage you to share your tips & tricks around below mentioned topics:
- SEO On-page optimizations
- SEO Off-page optimizations
- Social media marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Paid Marketing
- Reputation Management
- Influencer Marketing
- Press release strategy
- Small Business
Please Note Our Blog Post Guidelines:
In order to get your articles published at linkskorner.com, you have to follow the below guidelines completely before contacting us regarding ‘Write For Us’.
- The piece of content or article you are sending to us must be 100% unique and fresh.
- Make sure your article is free of grammar errors and should be well structured & specially written for linkskorner.com.
- The content you are submitting should be information-rich and useful for the people.
- The article should be your original work and not been publish anywhere on the internet.
- Once the article published on our website you cannot use it anywhere else to re-publish.
- Articles should be free from copyright They must not be re-written for marketing purposes.
- The articles must be 1000-1500+ words or more in length and do not put unnecessary external links in them.
- Content must be focused on the subject. Do not put unnecessary things in the article to meet the word count.
- Do not put more than 1-2 links in the article. Make sure the links in the article are relevant to the subject.
- Links you are inserting must not be more than 1 link from a single domain. Add 1 high authority site link in the article.
- We reserve the right to edit, update, and delete the article to meet our requirements and content guidelines.
- We do not give any compensation to the writer for guest post submission.
- The article should be relevant and informative, also make sure it addresses the topic.
- If you providing info-graphics then you have to give a 250-300 words intro to represent the info-graphics.
- It is important you should check out the topics you are sending, published earlier or not on linkskorner.com.
- You should double-check the facts, grammar and spelling are correct in the article.
- In order to make the article more informative and relevant to our readers, you must add proper heading and sub-headings with proper graphics.
- You must use the perfect example to represent the subject correctly with relevant information and facts.
- The title of the article should be perfect as per the SEO guidelines.
- You can include the relevant images to better represent the topic. Make sure you share the copyright and rights of use.
- The article must be relevant to our website theme and relevant audience. We do not accept irrelevant content.
- If you add an irrelevant reference link in the article, will be removed.
- Do not do keyword stuffing and avoid being promotional.
- You can send your articles in a word file or Google doc format only.
- We do not accept the article if it is already published on linkskorner.com.
Avoid These in Order to Get Your Article Published at LinksKorner
- Do not submit copied content to us.
- Don’t send the irrelevant content.
- Do not submit other’s work as yours.
- Avoid sending content with grammar errors.
- Do not send content without proper formating.
- Do not send content without featured image.
- Don’t send the article for marketing purpose.
How to Submit Articles?
If you have an article ready, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the draft of the article. With the subject line “write for us”.